As promised, I am posting some healthy snack options for those people who just can’t seem to curb their cravings!
These are just a few options that I always go to when I’m feeling like something light:
– 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tsp sea salt
– 1 bunch of washed and chopped kale
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Toss Kale in sea salt and olive oil, bake on cookie sheet for 10-15 min or until crispy…turning once. Serve and enjoy!
Raw Almond Butter & Carrot Sticks
– 2 Organic Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
– 2 Tbs Organic Raw Almond Butter
Hummus & Veggies
– Raw Cucumber, celery, carrots, broccoli (cut up)
– 1/4 cup organic hummus
Dip and enjoy!!
Apples with Peanut Butter
– 2 tbsp Raw Organic Natural Peanut butter
– 1 apple
Dip and Enjoy!!
Stay tuned for more healthy snack ideas to come!!